Dropping by our clinic may not always be possible.
But what if you could chat with our doctor from the comfort of your home and get your medicines sent right to your doorstep? Now you can with our teleconsultation service!
You can book a teleconsult with these easy steps…
- Book a Tele-Consultation appointment with us using our booking app here
- Pick your preferred date and time
- Use the link (click here) in your confirmation email to download the MyDoc app and create an account if you’re new,
- Fill in the Registration Form that will sent to you by SMS (for new patients and first time registrations)
- 10 minutes before your appointment, tap on Consult a Doctor in the app
- Enter the video consult once the Doctor has joined the call
- Once your consultation has ended, you may choose between
– Self collection
– Delivery (at additional charges)
HOWEVER, not all conditions are suitable for tele-consultation! …
If you’re experiencing any of the following symptoms, consult with our doctor in person or go to the A&E:
- Breathing difficulties
- Chest pain
- Weakness in arms or legs
- Speech difficulty
- Suicidal/homicidal thoughts
- Severe pain
- Broken bones
- Inability to tolerate fluids/foods
Not sure whether you’re suitable? Drop us a WhatsApp message or give us a call!