Procedures & Minor Surgeries
At New Path Family Clinic, we offer multiple procedural services so that our patients do not have to wait for hours at the Emergency Department or travel to a specialist clinic or hospital in order to have simple surgical conditions treated.
Dr Rakesh is well versed with a wide range of minor emergency surgical procedures and elective procedural treatments for common conditions. Our patients also feel at ease and reassured when they undergo these procedures in our well-equipped and optimally designed clinic environment.
Visit us or book an appointment today for your surgical procedures.
- Ear Syringing (Wax Removal)
- Cryotherapy (Rapid Freezing)
- Wound Management (Simple & Complex Wounds)
- Incision & Drainage (Common Abscesses)
- Suture of Lacerations &Removal of Stitches
- Wedge Resection & Nail Avulsion (In-growing Nails)
- Removal of Foreign Body (From Eyes, Ears, Nose, Throat and Skin)
- Steroid & Anaesthetic Injections (To Muscles, Soft Tissues, Joints and Skin/Scalp)
- Knee Joint Lubricant Fluid Injections (For Osteoarthritis)